User avatar

Eimear

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mask

    The fact that you've so honestly posted your true feelings and thoughts up like this makes me just love it. I mean, if I was reviewing another poem with a ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Welcome to the Desert of the Real

    This is another gem that I wait for from you. I love the fact that you've practically threw away the rulebook that the rest of us seem to follow and ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Last september. I've finished the book but it needs editing. I don't think anyone will ever read it, and right now I've started my second book which I'm planning to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: That sun don't burn the earth

    Don’t you ever wonder, how much your stupid life’s worth? 'Cause in my world of downtown city streets, that sun don’t even burn the earth. Trying to imagine, what it’s ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Here I am

    Ok, this poem is a little juvenile. It seems you've missed the point of what Dramatic Poetry truly is. I would suggest even reading the sticky 'what is dramatic poetry?' ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: First Chapter of my Musical

    **This is a re-write of my first pieces 'A Bad Person'. I've decided to make the piece into a Musical but I haven't decided on a new title yet.** The ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Hide.

    Hey, I liked the concept of these questions and issues being raised by a confused and possibly disillusioned teenage boy. But unfortunately this is as far as it goes for ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Husit? I used excellent England all times!

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    There's an author in Ireland, I don't know if you've heard of the film, Hilary Swank starred in it who wrote 'P.S I Love you'- and her books are very ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Abyss

    Man do I agree with all of Gahks points. He's pretty much said all I wanted to say about this piece- yes, the grammatical errors as they let the piece ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm taking a big risk

    Guys, I really can't thank you all enough for this. I went into a kind a frenzy eureka moment last night- I didn't exactly jump out of the bath and ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    I was never very good at numbers. My eldest sister really is old- she's 35. When I was born, she was 18. And when her daughter was born a while ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Emotional Haze

    I agree with some of the other reviewer's points. This is very vague- yet surprisingly confusing. The way I see it, poetry needs to be written and presented so that ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Lark

    Hey Mayfyre, how's it going for you? You seem to be adapting well to YWS life. I really enjoy it when I see you've posted another poem. The first time ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm taking a big risk

    Ok, so I've finally had what I think is called the moment of epiphany. Otherwise known as everything I've learnt about writing so far and everything I am has come ...

    May 31, 2008


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae