User avatar

Eimear

  • Other Poetry Re: Wanted- One Friend

    I'm straining to read this as poetry as well. Although I liked the theme- certainly no emo or overly tragic language used here. Yay! I find it hard to believe ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 7

    "How lovely to see ya again!" Misty shrieks as she and JK rush upstairs. "I love your top! You have new lip gloss? Love it." This is all a little ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Writer's block

    This is good in theory, but there were a few problems with it that just prevented me from enjoying it very much. You tell,tell,tell the story instead of showing us ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lamentations of a heavy heart

    I liked this as well. I was oddly enjoyable to read. However, a word of caution. It;s obvious from this piece that you can indeed use poetic devices and words ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Moment

    Ringo_rules has pointed out most of the main typos and grammatical errors with the piece so I won't chase you up on that. Other than the confusion, I think there's ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Talk About It

    Hey, haven't seen you around before. I'm Eimear, pleased to meet you! Ok, onto the poem. The first thing that struck me was that it seemed more like prose than ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Moving Mountains (Shadows are dancing)

    Can’t you see it? We’re changing for the better, day by day, bit by bit. Even moving mountains, Can’t you see it? I’m starting to smile, you’re beginning to laugh. ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Martha, I'm Coming

    Sorry- I'll probably come back and make this a much longer review later, just while I was reading this there I noticed one line that I would change: I’m walking ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 6

    I've been very bad lately in not reviewing- well, it's actually because I'm in the middle of exams so technically I'm being good....oh, stop jabbering Eimear. Ok, so- what I'm ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Someone to shoot the stars with me

    ** So this is one of the later songs in my Musical. The singer in the first verse is my main character, Che Fitzgerald who’s made a bond with a ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reason for Rebellion

    Heya, I haven't see you around. I'm Eimear, by the way. Nice to meet you! So I thought this was pretty awesome. A few things bugged me though. Well, not ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What A Disguise Love Is.

    Wow, I really loved this. I can't even really see much wrong with it either (sorry if I'm rather useless in this critique) but I had to leave a comment. ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Farewell the Fallen

    I agree with all of Mad's comments. I reads like a boring history list from a textbook. The poem lacks emotion, poetic devices and a sound rhythm or structure. I ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Like Bobby Zimmerman's Blues

    XD This is quite the troubled rock star's hymn, isn't it? Well I like your work on a whole and I liked this. The stuff I'm writing at the moment ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: That sun don't burn the earth

    Wow, thanks for all the great responses. Right now the reason there's no beat is because these are the raw lyrics without any music. I'm saving up for a keyboard ...

    Jun 3, 2008


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb