User avatar

Eimear

  • Other Poetry Re: Won't let go

    So Demeter's nit-picked this sufficiently enough, so I won't pull you up on anything like that. What I will say is that the imagery in this piece is quite weak, ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    A friend of my sister's wrote this an it's truly amazing. 'The Pack' by Tom Pow Let's hear it for the little people!

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Angel's decent

    It is an interesting theme, and done subtly enough to make me like it as well. But please please dot your 'I's in your work. It's like handing in a ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: short poem

    This is very short. How perceptive of me you might say! *Bows I'm not sure about this piece. I'm personally a sucker for a good, quirky rhyme at the end ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting to Cross the Tide..

    Okay, let's jump straight in! "Let's go somewhere; The tide can take us there." Away from a repetitious city Where no one subsists like us-- The witty. You sigh for ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: love will set you free

    Hey, Snoink's pretty much outlined what you can do to help this poem along. As regards to your poetry, well there's plenty of things that can help you progress. I ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm Hungry...

    Hey- here's a poem, only if you fancy it, though! Love and food in advance: xxx

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: One love, One art

    I don’t know how to explain it, but it’s my job so I’ll try, I’ll try to tell you what it’s like when I do my thing; when I fly. ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: you

    Wow, a lot of emotion in this poem. A heck of a lot of dare I say, bitterness as well. In any case, I guess I believed the speaker had ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My problem with poetry

    First tip- try not to explain your poetry. A famous poet once said 'Good poetry will explain itself' So now onto the poem. It's great that you've chosen something that ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: True Love

    Aww this is awesome, nice job! I feel like such a horrible, narrow-minded person trying to nit-pick this, but it's only because I do it out of 'True Love' for ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Brother...

    Because I am completely comfortable with my grammatical ineptness, let me be the first to say that I saw nothing wrong with BB's name. I only hope that you can ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do people think your strories are cliche?

    People don't tell me my stories are cliched, they just say that they can't understand what's going on in them. I think I show too much and alienate the reader ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silver Medal Spirit

    It’s a bitter kiss of fate, a low blow once received, It’s as bitter as a salty sting, after all that you’ve achieved. It aches in groans of millions, but ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Lymerics(sp?)

    This is all very mathematical for me. Hmm, I would suggest just taking your time with poetry and reading a lot of it. In my own experience, most of my ...

    Jun 7, 2008


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune