User avatar

Eimear

  • Lounge, The Re: The Apprentice FINAL!!!

    Claire!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scarlet Knuckles

    Wow, this is definitely gory. But you gave away too much, and told us far too much for me to think -'I really care about this speaker'. Let me level ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer Heat

    I loved this! It's very graphic and sensual, I could feel the speaker's warmth and feelings of being smothered by the season. I especially liked the expert use of personification ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: If It Hollers

    Simply open up the window, and let it fall or rise in flight. If you cup you ear and wait. you’ll see if it’s worth the pain, If you should ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dimension of Music

    It seems in this piece like you've managed to scratch the surface, but to a very deep pond. Ahh, terrible imagery and metaphors on my own part so apologies. But ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: winter time

    I agree with all of Mathlete's comments. However, a quiet word of advice. Writing 'I would like at least 10 reviews' is a little off-putting to a reviewer, although I ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 8

    I should be happy. After all, I have met real city teenagers and their anger – at least one of them. In a way, I'm content because of the new ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You can't multi-task when you're a Buddhist monk

    Bravo my good friend. Excellent, you seemed to hit nearly all of my boxes with this piece. There were some fabulous concepts raised that made me sit back and go, ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: School Writing Club

    I would, to begin with ask every person in the group to write a short descriptive piece- on anything. Then everyone could compare and get to know each individual's writing ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: June's Greeter of the Month: Demeter!

    And thoroughly deserved! Big hugs!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite poem?

    Title pretty self explanatory, apologies in advance if someonehas already exhausted this subject. I really can't decide mine- but I suppose it would have to be 'The Darkling Thrush' by ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem by me (inspiring)

    Ahh, Bravo! I loved this, especially born by the fact that I stumbled upon it by surprise. It's a great theme, coupled with good imagery (although there's always room for ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    Nate- where did you get that picture? Because it looks uncannily like my own house!

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Brokenhearted

    You make me sad. You make me cry. You make me want to die. I sit here all brokenhearted. In this day, I wish was departed. But then, I remember ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: This World

    I've just realised that you're new. Welcome to YWS! Now, onto the poem. A vow of hope A leap of faith This world is alive, We all go out We ...

    Jun 8, 2008


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx