User avatar

Eimear

  • Lyrics Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    This is the first rap I've read on this, and the first one I've seen from you. It kicked serious.. well, It was really good. Right bang in your face ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Wet Flowers

    So this is cool. In some serious need of punctuation- but I liked it nonetheless. The other responses coupled with mine show how much we cared about the speaker, because ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Park

    I agree with both reviewers; great ideas, imagery, the whole shebang is there- but now you need to order it into something a little more readable. Put in a rhythm ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: BINGO! the musical - intro

    Haha, this was fantastic! I feel like jumping aboard the Bingo bandwagon already! I'm really glad you decided to put this up, I really enjoyed reading it. Chocholic's right, there's ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Imperfection [second draft!]

    Did I review this before the second draft? It seems pretty familiar. It also seems pretty awesome. The rhyme scheme- well you can't really be faulted with it in my ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium

    This is completely fantabulous! A poem, perhaps? xxxxx

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Hug

    You seemed to have sacrificed certain aspects that are crucial for a poem's success in turn for trying to make this vivid and sound real. Did you experience this? I'm ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Title; One day, Can be so painful.

    This reads more like a list of words with the occasional '....' than poetry. The emotion is there, but the structure really lets you down. That and your lack of ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Rough Winds

    I think this is fantastic, really, truly great. So you have the music for this? It definitely has rhythm, something which you've been pulling me up on in my lyrics ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anger

    I agree with all of Jasmine's points here. I've seen your work before and although I always like it- you seem to take risks and don't stick to well worn ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Top 15 Reviewers of June Thus Far

    As the youngest of ten children I'm quite resigned to letting myself be piped to the post, but this is fun all the same. Nothing like some competitiveness to stretch ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A vivid reflection-second draft up

    Thank you all so much for such quick and in-depth replies. Each one is greatly appreciated, and will help me so so much in editing this. Hugs* Eimear xx

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS sorrority/ fraternity

    What are these groups? We don't have them over here in our Universities.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Lost Myself

    I like to look at this as a good poet's okay poem. You see, there's no denying reading this that you have talent. It's absolutely so driven into you I ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's to be done when the angst is gone?

    My happiest poems are characterised by an incessant need for rhyming. Most of the time I write about a struggle towards a goal- a need to keep on trying to ...

    Jun 10, 2008


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984