User avatar

Eimear

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Being Bullied

    The fact that you are in serious need of 'showing' and uses more poetic devices aside, I really liked this. Maybe I'm in a weird mood, but I absolutely loved ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Mother's Song

    Ach I loved this. Seriously, even without your explanation it's clear you took time and a lot of effort to perfect this. The theme is strong throughout and the meter ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Apprentice FINAL!!!

    Seems Sir Alan prefers hot potential rather than sheer perfection. I haven't heard a truer word, Gahks. Here here!

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? Che Bradley Fitzgerald. My Mother was big into her cuban rebels and my Dad's first name was Brad. Q: Where ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Brother.

    A prozac-like smile That could stretch about a mile Greeted me in my own house 'Hello!' he beamed As he popped out from behind the door My mind giggled happily ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A vivid reflection-second draft up

    **Second draft Death lives far away Facing a small reflection, through the glass that separates the young from the wise, I saw them. Reaching out, at the slip of a ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help me write a shopping list!!!

    Are you heading to Scotland or Ireland? In Ireland we have our own brand of awesome crisps (potato chips to you) called Tato. They're super duper lovely. You can get ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Maybe Someday, I'll win

    Look at me, I’ve got to show you what a state I’m in. Once you made your decision, life to me, just isn't happening. Come on in, If you open ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    Thunder dude, I'm with you all the way. However I will make one statement that can be interpretated any way you want. The reason that you hate your work so ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soliloquy of an Unknown Soldier

    Wow. This is very deep, and very heartfelt indeed. You've managed this very well, and I have to say it's probably the best war poem I've read on here- probably. ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Apprentice FINAL!!!

    I'm happy with the verdict. Lee was in the last chance saloon and Claire will go really far.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: June's Instructor of the Month: JFW1415

    Well done JFW1415, thoroughly deserved! :) xxx

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!

    That was so funny. I don't even know how to make this comment fun and interesting.

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Words

    Hey Josh, sorry about my delayed response here- because I read this, thought about it, and then completely forgot about reviewing this. In your response there you talked about all ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five questions

    1. You would probably find that two blind men in the middle of the night, but got up to start a fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew ...

    Jun 11, 2008


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken