-
Re: Electricity Storm
From the bay view, in window form, yesterday I saw an electricity storm. As the rain beat down, it beat down warm. A confusing thing, is an electricity storm. For ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Love's Risk
Heya. This is my first review after a long (but enjoyable) vacation, so sorry if it's not up to my usual standard- which isn't very good to begin with, but ...
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: Post a picture of your desk here!
Is it weird that I'm strangely fascinated by all this? I'll have to commandeer my Mother's camera, but I shall post a pic of mine presently!
Jul 2, 2008 -
Re: What is love and what's it for?
Duet from my Musical. [Chorus] What is love and what’s it for? I’m losing faith, can’t take no more. Is it…hearing music in the night, or underneath a ray of ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: Rainiest parts of the world?
Rain? Ireland to be sure!
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
This is me on the right with my friend Gemma, in a nightclub a week ago in my town. We'd just finished our exams and there was definately cause to ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Body Surfing
We meet again, my silvery, salty friend. The cold, dark velvet folds rolling in, leaning away from the pink skies and tinged clouds of dusk, gazing longingly toward the empty ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Four-Leafed Clovers
Oh, wow. The imagery in the is awesome to the max. I think it's earned a gold star already for the vivid picture of a happy memory with deeper thoughts ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: Gone Forever
There's a marked improvement in this as opposed to your last poem. This pleases me very much indeed. The concept is once again good as dealt with, on a whole- ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: Bubbling, chapter 9
Mom has made bangers and mash. Reckon Cinnamon's first "city meal" must be something else than burgers or barbie. Aren't Bangers and Mash a traditional meal from England? Mom looks ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: mixed emotions
I couldn't connect with the speaker at all myself. I felt that it was so personal that I shouldn't even be reading it. If the reader can't care about the ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Living Life
Heya, welcome to YWS. I'm Eimear and I'm your worst nightmare. Just kidding, hehe. OPEN MIND Release your hold upon the Earth, Letting go the roots that hold you down. ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: In which I abstract the all-too tangible.
Right, I'm going to admit it from the outset- as there's no point in pretending: I only understood certain bits of this. But that's a good thing, because it confused ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Rain dance.
Ach Kris, how's it going? Wow- this is certainly experimental anyway. Indeed. To the max. Well, the first thing I would say is that I'm not sure this word is ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Jerk
I think the problem is, just to develop on Ringo's point of you telling us everything and leaving the reader with nothing to think about- you need to balance a ...
Jun 14, 2008
