User avatar

Eimear

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Long lost friend.

    This is a good, heartfelt poem, but a bit unorganised, Kris. To start with the rhythm is very set, which I was thinking would continue throughout the poem, except it ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: America!

    Wow guys, thanks for the full and fast responses! I'm taking quite a big risk in trying to understand a culture so far removed from my own and make it ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: America!

    Hey guys, Eimear here. I was just wondering if anyone could help. The story that I'm writing's protagonist is from America, born and bred in downtown New York. And I'm ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel Plot Feedback

    This sounds great. Really. You seem to have it all worked out, now just do it, don't sicken yourself with the novel or you'll end up hating it. Write it, ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Arisen

    Hey, I've seen that you're new here for a while and I thought I should get my teeth into some of your poetry. You've progressed very well in the short ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: paranoia

    Hello! Well this was a pretty clear poem, despite the few abstract lines in the middle. I don't really rate the title to be honest. Firstly this is quite a ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: For Your Return

    I would like to politely disagree. I don't think that heartbreak songs will become a thing of the past. In the same way 'Good versus Evil' will probably never become ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Project Awesome... revealed!

    Hehe. I love the shameless bandwagon of 'Nate' and 'Great' in the poems!

    Jul 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Heya, thought I'd use one of my contest prizes? Thanks in advance, Eimear xxx

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abortion

    I love the way you went for a solid, controversial issue. All too often people think 'that's been done before,' and go and do something really vague and too 'out ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Night Sings Sweetly

    The night sings sweetly, it dances toward the city’s light. It’s on nights like these that memories happen, and streetlamps flicker in delight. Days are bright, but their truth has ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: July's Instructor of the Month: JabberHut!

    *Chucks an old shoe out of her door in celebration* Well done Jabbs! xxxx

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Independence is Nothing

    Alright, I'm going to shoot right from the hip. This needs quite a lot of work. Firstly, you seem at times to grasp your own thoughts and it begins to ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God Still Loves You (1)

    Holloah, Suzanne! (Guess, this is a brand spanking new review since your last visit, isn't it exciting?) Actually, this probably isn't very exciting since it's just from me, and I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: To watch over you

    Ed: Hey, Che! What’sa matter with you? Why a grim face on a day like this, When the world’s so crisp, the sky’s so blue? Hey! I’m talking to you! ...

    Jul 6, 2008


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss