User avatar

Eimear

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    I do agree with Brad, after reading his concise arguments. However, I wasn't spanked. Once I went into one of our unused gardens where unsavory people had been known to ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    Should they? Shouldn't they? My personal views are that if you correct a child with violence (because it is) then they will see that as a resolution to future conflict ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: On My Cinderella Knees

    Hello Jasmine! Well I thought this was a wonderful poem. It reads easily, I didn't have to go over it or anything to understand it. What I got out of ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    Ahh... 'My Last Duchess' I remember our old English teacher trying to get us to like it, but we didn't. It's funny, though.

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Somewhere

    Ehem, thank you for that- fun4eva. Hello! Well I thought this was awesome. For the most part. I loved it because the repetition didn't even bother me and you had ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    I tried this before in the Lounge, and I didn't get 'checks' any replies, so is it alright if I open one here? I thought it would be cool to ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The ambiance of ignorance

    Hello! Okay well I can tell you tried hard with this. It showed. But poetry is very hard work, so we have to be prepared to try several times at ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: bananas

    Hey Gabe. Welcome to the site. Haven't seen you around much, alas- you shall be getting a friend request from me! Do not be alarm, I am just a friendly ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Race

    Hello! Okay, so I've seen you around before. But have you posted this before? I seem to remember something about a race. Well onto the poem! Alright, I'm going to ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being very wise.

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love is my season

    My dear, you are my season, Your burning looks like days. A year with you, a sigh from the ocean, spraying pebbles on the bays. Love is my season. And ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for living in Tureen! Where is that, anyway?

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hit and Run

    I feel like a terrible fraud, because I don't have many degrees warm of constructive criticism. This was great! Hehe, no, I'm not done. I really felt like you were ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Me

    Quite an unexpected theme, Ringo. I really did believe for a long time that there was nothing sinister about the speaker's wish for their love interest to sing to them. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Killing Time

    First impressions of this caused me to question the structure. It isn't very well thought out, it almost seems ignored in your haste to deepen the theme of a psychopath. ...

    Jul 11, 2008


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou