User avatar

Eimear

  • Research Re: Give me your American slang!

    I'm not American, not even close- so I need a bit of helping because I'm writing a story about two American teenagers trying to survive in a strange country. I'm ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    I admit I have pretty horrible taste in musical. I get slated for it by my friends. Musicals mostly. You got to love a bit of broadway when writing a ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I should have done an English degree

    I don’t know if the lecturer is listening to me I’m sending out thoughts telepathically wondering where he bought his PHD. But the empty vases beside me won’t agree, guess ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pennies

    They say you can hear it like the rain- millions of tiny gold pennies, falling from grace down into the drainpipes, rolling into the gutter, enchanted by the music of ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letters

    Did you get it? It’s not perfect, it’s creased and blotted done haphazardly, stained with carelessness. Written when I’m running around, a hundred miles an hour spilling tea over the ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Summer is for falling in love.

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who wants a ...

    I officially think you're awesome!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

    May 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who wants a ...

    Could I have one pretty, pretty please?? :)

    May 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I am the Girl

    Hey Brown Eyed Girl. I don't think we've met, so hey, I'm Eimear. Your chum. I hope! Anyway, this was a jam packed poem, that's for sure. So much to ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: why falling in love is a monumentally awful idea.

    Hey, the title caught my eye. Although I was initially impressed, both by the title and the unique structure the poem had, it just didn't deliver the message to me. ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here i go

    Hey there, Nikko! Welcome as well. It seems as if everyone's pretty much laid it out, just to let you know I'm a bit of a poetry addict and I ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Returning... though we'll see...

    A little late, but hey, I'm always a bit slow. Welcome back and I hope you get something good out of returning to this site. Peace.

    May 15, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer if you've typed one of these at an exceptionally fast speed.

    May 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 10,000 Members!

    We've almost enough to start an army.......or a religion!

    May 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I've done it before, and I'll do it again. *Steals Jon's eyes* Hehe!

    May 15, 2009


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl