User avatar

Eimear

  • Fiction Discussion Re: How Much Planning

    I'll try and keep my advice simple, or at least, tell you what suits me. In my first novel- I didn't plan at all. I didn't even have an idea ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Northern Star

    Hello! This is a very timeless subject that we poets like to use, yet you put your own subtle twist to it which made it very easy and enjoyable to ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: They Gym.

    Hey Kris! Long time no talk. Apologies indeed. Ohh this is juicy. Is it meant to be called 'They' Gym? Did you mean The Gym or am I totally off ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    Please?

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The End

    This is very apocalyptic. Does that make sense? It reminds me of a passage from the bible. Anyway, a few things here: 1. You tell too much. Have a look ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masquerade

    This is pretty good. I mean, it doesn't exactly blow me away as the language is very good, but it fails to create an atmosphere, if you get my drift. ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When Running

    Thud, thud, thud. Perhaps I am light-headed, my breath’s too short for air. But when running in the dark at night I see things that I think are there. Sweat ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Could It Be Tonight?

    The sun seems to stay behind the twilight moon, So that the sky is tinged with dawn and dusk, The wind is whistling above a low tide of air, I ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    My first book I ever wrote. It was horrendous, really, very bad. However I hear the writer is very good looking so that makes up for it. XD

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    I always write the end before I begin. If it worked for J.K Rowling, it works for me. Then I go through things like character outlines, theme, what the places ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According to YWS

    No one's visited from Greenland :(

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: For those of you who pray

    I will pray.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    I have around 300. Can I ask something? What is manga?

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    Yeah I want to go to University- but not for History! The truth is that I don't like it very much XD. My course was Lenin and Mussolini- not sure ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    Hello! Well done on your fantastic results. I'm in the same position as you- except I come from Northern Ireland. But everything works the same as I'm still technically in ...

    Aug 15, 2008


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology