User avatar

Eimear

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Piccolo Player: Prologue

    I'm sorry but I agree. I've recently read the Book Thief, and this is just far too similar for a proper critque.

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A love I always had

    Awesome poem about fate and God. I really feel that. Hello! I'm Eimear.This poem is what I'd like to call 'in the process,' because I get the impression that it ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you love about writing?

    *Apologies if this topic has already been exhausted- I did look before I opened it though!* I look around this site, and I never fail to see and feel the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Quality Reviews Inc.

    My first chapter of my adventure story? Pretty please with dumplings on top?

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Boy From The North Chapt. One.

    It was a Friday afternoon when Harvey Forest first strolled into his life. The first week of September was mercifully coming to an end. The sun had already deserted the ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let's Kill Love!

    You think anyone ever would? I bet if we keep this up, If you insist on falling in love I’ll kill it and all it’s friends, the pain of amour ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: After The Show

    After the show last night, I memorised what you said to me. ‘All the world’s a stage.’ Well that’s where I don’t agree. Why do we need to pretend? Because ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Remember being a Newb?

    It's been... about 6 months? Yes, I have learnt a lot to say the least.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Miracle in Iraq

    Hello, I don't think we've met. Well I'm Eimear and I'm here to help instruct you. Don't worry, it's nothing awful, it just means that if you want I can ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A memory

    Hello! This is a fantastic piece. Really, I loved the atmosphere, your description and understand of memories, the images that your poetry sparked in my imagination. It reminds me of ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Mum, I'm gay.

    Heya Kris! This is a very convincing piece. At the development- I actually began to feel real nerves for the the speaker because I didn't know what was going to ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting with the end?

    J.K Rowling did it- I can't really see why not.

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When Your Parents Cry

    When your parents cry And here we go again, the clock’s hands whiz and stop. I must halt this crazy parade, I have to give daydreaming up. The raindrops shine ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Mighty Boosh

    After watching 'The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year' I promptly fell in love with Noel. I saw them on t.v. on the Secret Policemen's ball. They're amazing.

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writing when I was sixteen.

    Aug 22, 2008


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King