-
Re: Tea and Toast
Tea and Toast We are ugly in the morning, my face is puffy and lame. We could use this time to talk, but I’m speechless, it’s a shame. Words are ...
Oct 29, 2011 -
Re: Pennies and Drains
I’m broke. I threw my pennies down the drain, thinking they would bubble up again, now all I have is luxury’s hunger pains and bruises from hitching rides on trains. ...
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: Keys
Cold eyes knew that they wouldn’t dare, true, but the captive do not dare, the captive act to breath their air and take back what was once theirs and there. ...
Nov 20, 2010 -
Re: The old train tracks.
Hey, this is a broad poem, well put together and accessible to a lot of people. Probably why it achieved a lot of success- well done about that by the ...
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: Lonely
Hey, this is gonna be a really quick review- I was just flicking through a few poems on here, reading them, but I thought this one deserved a comment. I ...
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: Afraid Of The Dark
You could take this poem a lot further than you have done. It's about a five out of ten at the moment for effort, and I say this because it's ...
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: It's a magician without tricks.
Hey Jack, I really loved this. It's one of the best poems I've read in ages. I loved it so much because it's not dead simple, and yet- I get ...
Aug 1, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9.99999999/10 Why? It moves.
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: The Call Unanswerd
Hi there screamandshout. Don't think we've met. :) Ok, so this poem is about a girl hiding her pain. You made a pretty good stab at evoking a real feeling ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Hello My Friend
Hey :) I was impressed by this poem. It's not perfect, it's not even fully finished in my opinion, but I liked the ideas raised in it. The speaker seemed ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Nirvana
Just going to give you a few clear points towards polishing up this poem. Rhythm. Everything in this seems a little loose, and if you tighten it up it will ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Speak Low If You Speak Love
Okay, I'm going to shoot from the hip. The biggest problem with this poem is theme. Shakespeare was instrumental in influencing how we write (and what we write about) in ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: We Will Make It Through.
It’s not as strong as it once was The binds that tie me and you. Why is it the saddest things Are always true? I know exactly the disappointment you’re ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: Words
Neat little words, ambitiously candid they fill my room in books of branded titles and pages, Dickens and Welles, my library preceeds me: it positvely swells. Plays and musicals, rested ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: When I was Seventeen
I don’t suppose what happened to me up ‘til then, when we were surviving on the streets and living out each day like our last was very interesting. Most of ...
Apr 14, 2010
