User avatar

Ego

  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Hold that thought on entering the tombs, Grif--there's a little more I hoped to get across before we entered--maybe one of the priests has a journal, and he's detailed their ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    A small but significant note about Seraph, at the moment. Something is different about him. He's on edge. Anxious. Nervous, even. Normally he is very calm and collected--and he always ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: SAS Story

    Is anyone going to crit my work? I'm not going to continue my book until I get critique so CRIT!!! For future reference--when you order people to critique, they are ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Seraph I looked to Becky and nodded. "Yes--for now. The High Magus was not among these killed. Be on your toes, for I've a feeling this is far from over," ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    Um....yeah...if you don't put personal info on your page....you can't really be stalked, can you?

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    *salutes* Later--I don't I need say more ;)

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    That particular decision should be ebtween Dan and whoever, I think :) Let us know what you decide :) Ok, a battle update. 9/12 elves are down. (Henry killed 2, ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    The immediate danger momentarily gone, I leapt to my feet without another word to Finn, and bolted toward the direction of the priest who had cast the ball of fire ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Shadow (chapeter 1 Will)

    I kinda like the kid, actually--very stark conrast to nice, quiet, mild mannered kids we normally read about. The writing, however, was a little off. Spelling and grammar both need ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First post

    Two things right off the bat, before I read into it further-- Double space your paragraphs, like I'm doing here, and give this a good read throgh and add in ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Meh--you're right. Which is a very large bummer, because there were some really good ideas, there. Damnation. DQ, Jenna, Grif and I were all in chat last night, and we ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #28 /P

    Gave you my thoughts already in private...bujt I just wanted to be the first to comment :P

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I'm a hustler, baby.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    It would work--especially with Rio's backing.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    1) this battle is not the end of the storybook--it's just a skirmish. There's still a ton more. Or has everyone simply forgotten that this is the tomb of the ...

    Feb 14, 2007


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary