User avatar

Ego

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I killed my parents. And my girlfriend. Kinda personal, don't you think. --Hunter What is the first food you remember loving? When was it? Do you still like it?

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pretty much. What, you were expecting an explanation? Ask me again later. --Hunter Do you like honey?

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    "I've got guns," I said. Joanna and the other chick looked at me incredulously. "Yes, Kevin, we know you have big biceps," Joanna said dryly. I let a moment pass. ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    I have the same problem. I hear (well...read, really, since it's their LJ entries) all these people talking about how they can hear their characters in their heads and have ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That question was pretty whimsy...to...me... ...What? So I didn't know what you mean by Whimsy. Bite me. --Hunter Card games or board games?

    Jun 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Principle's Death

    They don't know what's so fun about shooting an empty can of beans with a rifle--is it the way the can jumps into the air on a successful hit, the ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Furthermore--I start killing characters next week--if you haven't been active in a while, let me know you're still interested or risk being eaten alive.

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Neat in a literal sense, no. It's messy, bloody, and utterly chaotic. Neat in a '70s sense, yes. Very keen, as my parents said. --Hunter Who are you?

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1, 7:23 AM Kevin I awoke to the sound of a woman's scream, one wholly different than the one that haunted my dreams and memories. Dressed only in my ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Ok guys, here's the deal. It's 7 AM. The zombies now number close to a thousand in number. They originated from a popular nightclub on main street and are expanding ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    The movie was garbage. I enjoyed it, but it truly sucked. Perhaps the biggest Big Budget Trashcan in the history of film. It was COMPLETELY unrealistic. Granted, it's a fantasy. ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Game Weapons

    Adam, I think you should seriously reconsider the texture you used for the bow and crossbow--to me it looks too organic, rather than wooden.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: NBA FINALS 07

    Hate to say I told you so ;)

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lineless Art from Yours Truely

    Nice comparison, lol. I'm in full agreement. A woodsperson is not going to win a beauty pageant, even if they have a natural beauty.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    Very nice, Jenna. Excellent. In addition to those things mentioned above, I'd like to see more detail in her shirt, when you go to make this final (and I do ...

    Jun 9, 2007


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer