User avatar

Ego

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "In with the Old"

    That could work--I like the lower case i's and the capitalized "Hers"...but not so much the all caps "HERS." The repetetiveness is good, don't change it at all!

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "In with the Old"

    From what I can tell, skeptik, "She," "The Girl," and "I" are all the same person, and "Her" is a separate person. I like the poem, but anyone that knows ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    it's easier if you already have an idea of what you want written, becuase then there wont be any radical changes......

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: *Still untitled*

    Good, TBR--disturbing becuase I know what it's about, but great stuff--I love your style, as always.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    sure they can!

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I cannot believe I just read that last sentence--thats totally new to me, you've never said anything like it before.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    But we're getting married, too, Hunter! *falls over* since when are you a polygamist!?

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ stole my comment

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol yeah My turn soon!!!

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    *grin fades* oh yeah...forgot. *stops dancing*

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ Is undaunted by persuasion...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate blatant ignorance I hate self absorbance (guilty! *raises hand*) I hate arrogance (Also guilty!)

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ Is a true friend

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    *sneaks up behind Ari, pulls her into a dance*

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    *raises eyebrow* Maybe later--when I'm not picking up arms and legs and other limbs...

    Jul 20, 2005


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio