User avatar

Ego

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    'Tis most DEFINITELY pizza, Emz. And TASTY pizza! Teehee thanks for the compliment!

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "Live a little, Alexanta. For a champion of good, you sure are a coward." Seraph's pain filled voice came from behind the paladin. The half-elf turned to regard Seraph, who ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Y'all have been Dono-less for far too long...behold, Dono at work...and in a TIE!

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Satan the Businessman

    Here's draft 2 of my redrawn version of Fontroy's Manga Demon. The shading is REALLY wonky, I don't comment on it lol. ((((PICTURE REMOVED TO SPARE THE EYES OF ALL ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    much love bekah. happy birthday

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random Fight Scene, starring Azrael Deathand

    Ah, thank you for pointing that out Valor--I'll correct that in my next run through. DQ, I was reading about Artemis Entreri, Drizzt Do'Urden, and Salvatore about the time you ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Rushing blindly through the flames, I collided with the Njinn, bearing him down beneath me. Flames licked at my hair and face, but I ignored them and brought my sword ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I climbed to my feet, my eyes still locked on my next target, who was in the middle of casting another spell. Above me, I could hear Ma'Lar's screeches of ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Disturbed's "Believe"

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random Fight Scene, starring Azrael Deathand

    Here's a new character I'm working on, and his introductory fight scene that I wrote literally years ago...here's a taste of some of my best writing at age....16, I think? ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (Gee guys, ever occur to you that there was a REASON Seraph was unconscious? sheesh. I kinda didn't want to have to come up with a reson why he wasn't ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    Seraph nodded groggily, then his head fell back. If Croak said any more, he didn't hear it. He was unconcious.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "Sit down, yeh durned fool," Seraph muttered to the frogman. His speech pattern had changed dramatically from moments before, becoming very slurred and rough, almost dwarf-like. He looked at Daniel ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I stepped outside, seeing Daniel's prone form. "Hefting him onto my shoulder, I brought him back into the inn and laid him into an empty chair at a table in ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I laughed at the bullygwug--he was an amusing little fellow, even if looked rather unuseful--I hope her wouldn't hinder us too much.

    Jan 18, 2006


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn