User avatar

Ego

  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/31/06 - 2/7/06

    Thanks all! YOUR member, Grif? I'm a little frightened!

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hunter left back in December yo. You just missed him. Welcome to Young Writers Society, SFG. :D

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Cutting

    I'm impressed with that attempt, Z-Man. Sponson, I'm just going to direct you two these two previous threads so you can have some responses to your question as well as ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ ^ ^ Exaggerrates--Z Man is just as crucial to the Dream Team as Double D

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ ^ ^ Is wonderfully ranodm

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    That's my Empress! Hewlett Pacard over Texas Instruments anyday of the week yo!

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    OOC: apparently so--Seraph isn't one for drinking games and barsongs anyway :)

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    OOC: Seraph isn't that quesy, lol. I'll take it from here. Seraph took a deep breath. "Revenge is just. He showed no mercy to the Aerie. Therefore, he deserves none ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I walked into the nearest pub one of my companions had not entered. Dropping a few coins on the counter, I said to the bartender, "Give me a pint of ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    Yeah, that one is one of my earlier attempts at shading...not that I'm much better now XD

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    Kakashi. Yeah he inspired it.

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    OOC: You got Seraph down pat, Grif--nice one. I looked into the fierce eye of Ma'Lar Thaden. "I wonder how long it will take her to discover that I lifted ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I looked up from my work. "Apology accepted. I'd like your name, to start with." I held my bare hand out to her. "I am Seraph Belfast Templar of Helm. ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I sat up in the wagon. "Driznarden, I want you to get to work trying to decipher that spell. We're going to need Sira if one of us is wounded--I ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random Fight Scene, starring Azrael Deathand

    Lol, I don't know, actually; can you expand on that, please? It was pretty vague...

    Jan 29, 2006


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain