User avatar

EdgarAllanPoe

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Excerpt from WWII Novel

    I really liked the story. I usually don't read short stories on the internet, but I guess since I ADORE WWII I liked it even more. Getting to my constructive ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts

    Your poem was great. If you really want my advise, the only thing I could say is that it sounded more like a quote than a poem. OK! :) See ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Mommy

    I liked to poem. I really liked how you kept the reader guessing what you were saying until the end. Well, at least I understood at the end. Very good! ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breath me in

    I have to admit with everyone else is saying about your spelling mistakes. I just have to tell you to keep up the good work and maybe double check your ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Too Late

    Depressed as I wait for a new life to take its place and rescue me from these negative thoughts that are growing and destroying all other thoughts in my head ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inside

    I loved your poem 'Inside me'. It really expresses your emotions you can't show. I just love it and I hope others do too. I liked how your lines in ...

    Jun 23, 2010


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes