User avatar

EdgarAllanPoe

  • Other Poetry Re: Being a Teenager

    Hey, I'm Chardinay. It was good! I've never seen a poem full of quotes. :D A poem doesn't have to be made up of rhymes. I personally LOVE poems that ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death Is An Angel

    This is a great poem. With my poetic mind, I would agree with the last stanza but my regular mind wouldn't. :D A lot of people corrected you with your ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Wandering

    I loved your poem. I liked your last stanza the most. How you were freeing yourself from your past that's haunting you. I like! :D There's nothing bad I can ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Knife

    Hey! My name is Chardinay. I think that poem was great. I liked that you said you still liked her even though what she did. :D Very clever! I'd like ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: His Living Nightmare

    I look up into the night sky, Gazing in such fright. I try to scream out, But all you hear is a mans battle cry. Who's is it, I ponder ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My death wish

    I don't think this poem is confusing. It was really sad and I loved how you put your murder into it and gave me a picture of your death. I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    Wow. That was really cool. I love it!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grilled Confetti Tube Socks And Parachutes

    My mind is really strange at this point of time. Right now it is to. I can't explain it but they just come up. I woke up this morning with ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Peeled Orange

    I loved your story! Very awesome.

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let The Story Unfold

    OK. Thank you! That does help. I didn't really like this poem, to tell you the truth. It was just one of the many piles of poems I had and ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Tamarayk House --Prologue

    I loved this prologue! I can't wait for chapter one! I especially loved the beginning as to where you used the details of the night so good. I'm jealous! :D ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Too Late

    OK. Thank you for the tip! It was just hard getting it all out with the same stanzas. When I was typing this, I felt there were some things I ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tootie Fruity (Contest)

    Really random! I like it! :D

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let The Story Unfold

    You weigh the pain. Error returns. Your eyes drown in the water. You've spent your whole life in the water; below. No revenge though, You're wise enough to know your ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Insanity

    Hi. I'm Chardinay, I actually would like to know what it is about. It was really good!

    Jun 23, 2010


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White