User avatar

EdgarAllanPoe

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Death of Love.

    Hey! I like it. I loooooveed the description of the hair and skin. Man, I wish you used more of a description though! That would be so awesome!!! Keep it ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The eyes of another person

    Your number one problem here is the complete lack of rhythm or flow. Your lines are choppy and varying in size for no real reason, and it's difficult to read ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Wiping Away My Tears

    I thought it was cool. It is kind of like "The Bells" by Edgar Allan Poe. :) Even though I didn't understand for you the reasons why you were crying ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Secrets

    Liked it! I admit, stories about ghosts are really weird, but this one was great!

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Burns of the Worst Degree

    Your song sounded like a poem to tell you the truth. Well, songs are poetry, but when I think of a song, I see someone singing it. I don't see ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    You have a horse! You live on a farm! That is so cool!!! I wish I lived on a farm! Awesome!

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A First Attempt

    Hey, Jabber! Nice poem! It felt like I was reading Robert Frost! I liked how you were writing a poem about how you didn't know what to write about. You ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dearly Beloved

    Hey! I liked the story and I think Poe would too. :) I liked how you didn't really put anybody else in the story, just the man and the wife. ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Perish Alone

    I like the setting you put, describing you in battle. I just don't think perish went with it. I mean perish means expire and dead, but you could have used ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flames of Hope

    I liked your poem. I liked how you used the cloud to express your feelings(if that's what you were trying to do)! Genius. I liked it, & I liked the ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Hell And Back

    This is a great poem. i think it would be great though if you kept the part where you said that you noticed him eating your soul to sum it ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Nighttime Lullaby

    I really loved this poem! Honestly, it had no hidden message or anything behind it, but I still thought the poem itself was written beautifully. You did a good job ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: "Emo" Poetry vs. Good Poetry

    Emo poetry can become good because it shows emotion. its not childish, it's just expressing how they feel about the world. Good or emo poetry, someone's going to like it. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    Also Michael D'Angelo!

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    Poe :D ,Shel Silverstein, Robert Frost, Shakespere, Dr.Seuss, Langston Hughes, ect. Look up more on Google or Bing! -Chardinay

    Jul 13, 2010


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid