User avatar

EdgarAllanPoe

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You won

    I like!

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: finish me off

    I guess I can't say it was phenomenal, because your speaking the truth, but I will say that poem the great! It was very direct and it let a lot ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cutlery Can Do More.

    I liked this piece. Deadly, cool, mysterious. Just the way that catches my attention. I like this poem a lot. I like how the wife is so depressed and ... ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Athena, Your Hatred Stays Strong

    Hey, good poem! I love Athena and Greek mythology. I just think that was so cool. I like! It sounded like a real person from that time era would say ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Butterflies

    Hey buddy! This poem was so sweet. I like how you portrayed yourself as the butterfly. That is clever. It's like a children's story. I admit, the end stanza I ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sing to Me

    *These are all senerios I've come up with of murder and put in a poem. I'm really bright and don't think like this truly. It just pops up in my ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Process of Clarity

    Put me in a box Burn my memories. Because these memories Somehow are controlling me. What I wanted to say Built up inside So my conversation may never end. I ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Eyes See You.

    I liked how you didn't rhyme. It was great! I liked how you were hiding in the shadows watching them. Your good. Keep it up!

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Untitled]

    I thought the pace was great. It was what a poem should be. The vocabulary, the pace, the expression. Everything. It was a good poem and you deserve the great ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Divine Love

    I liked it! I like all of your poetry, actually to tell you the truth. KEEP IT UP! I'm going to follow you!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Im "Just"

    I liked it. I just don't think you should have put the hole lazy thing. That sort of threw me off, actually.

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Breathing Insanity

    Awesome! Loved it!

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The violinist

    Personally, I liked your story. I didn't know you had a romantic side to you! That was great. The only part I didn't like was that she kissed him so ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Dream of Death

    LIked how you repeated yourself at the end. I liked the poem and I like your username. Keep up the good work!

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trying to find myself

    I liked your poem. It makes people relate to it. Grammar and punctuation aren't problems nessasary to correct for me. It just shows that they were maybe thinking off the ...

    Jul 20, 2010


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain