User avatar

Echolair

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Shotgun

    Sorta go mixed up with the reply thingy but anyways, I LOVE YOUR STORY :) Adam is sexyyy. :)) Lol. Keep my updated with your stories, mate! xoxo-Jace

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Shotgun

    I haven't posted much on here, so I thought I'd do some catching up. This is a story that I just started a few days ago, but the characters were ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Zeitgeist Chapter 1-7 :)

    You tell me if I need to post the next chapters. ;) [No all caps, please. ~ Snoink]

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Zeitgeist Chapter 1-7 :)

    Chapter 1: City District Park. London. “Nate, could you be yourself now and get on with it?” Kevin nudged him in his side, trying to persuade him to buy him ...

    Mar 19, 2008


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau