User avatar

Echolair

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The day that had not a morning.

    Oh btw, i disagree with those who've taken this as NOT a POETRY , for clearly everything could be considered poetry as a comment up here has pointed out. Just ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Derek

    Lol. Nice. :p The only thing that distracted me was the usage of verb tenses. I take it that you used the past tense at the beginning then rushed into ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: There's something about addictive iconics

    Lol. I think you gotta read doble cara first, then this. Obviously coz this is the sequel. :p Anyway, thanks for the kind reviews :)

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The day that had not a morning.

    I could [s]here [/s] I'm certain you mean "hear" the wind. A defining sound that shook me to my deepest core. I lay Aren't you using the past tense, why ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rose

    I disagree a bit with the comment up there. -_- I think this was adorably written. One thing though, there were too much info dump about the rose that it ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part Three of Three)

    Day Three The funeral is hell. Relative after relative walks up to me. They hug me until I can’t breath, they kiss me with their sticky lips, they cry in ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Zhaim (sketch/FDWC)

    Make it longer, please? :P I'm seriously loving it!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lit

    *stares blankly* I'm not sure i understand the story. Or is it just we aren't supposed to because only Set could? You lost me at that moment of taxi cruelty[lol:D] ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Death Trilogy-Book 1-Chapter 1

    Hello there. As for your friend who wrote this, she pretty much could write but then again, there are just these inevitable nuisances that she has to take care of. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Inquiry

    I'm not rabid, I say yet again. :P You did quite a nice attempt on a comedic approach however some petty things about it annoyed me. Take sloth for instance. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Butterfly

    OH AND I LOVE THE TITLE. Please leave it alone. 0.o :D

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Butterfly

    *gasps* I FRIGGIN LOVE IT. -_- I disagree as well to the first 2 comments because they simply didn't read it for what it is. It was absolutely brilliant that ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Change for an old soul

    Hey there. :) I gotta be honest, although it was okay, i can't help but be annoyed by the "intellectual-wannabe feel" interjection there in your poem. :( As much as ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: City Streets

    I swing around each tall lamppost --I guess you are now well aware that you have to separate the lamp from the post, in short: lamp post. But seriously, screw ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Blue Moon

    Oh the great one has stamped his presence in your precious little page. :D To think of it, he was actually being NICE. Screw dorkwads, i'll happily critique this cute ...

    Apr 16, 2008


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.