-
Re: Dead Lights 1/2
Regarding the grammars and shiz, i have no doubts. However.... Not a bit but all out TELLY. I'm afraid i liked the start although i was attacked yet again by ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: War
I simply am moved by it. I'm not usually the one who gets moved a lot but this.....however almost made me want to hate you for being soooo good writing ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Buddy, Shut Up!
I mega hate that this made me laugh so bad. You once again have not disappointed me. Grawr. Review, my ass. =))) This has been and always will be: Jace ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: True Love
A large, rotund woman, fat rolling over her khakis, gets the bread dough, which is the color of her skin and beats it. This intro presupposes the genuinity of the ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: Notes on a Plane Crash
At first, I thought it will be about that man by the window who'd wallow in self-pity and that anticipated tragedy but i was fairly taken aback on how seriously ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: How Not To Make a Human
Your Father - Searching: term not found. This one is probably the best line in your poem. I genuinely couldn't help but say it over and over! :D and love ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Terror Train Pt. 2
I lOVE IT YET AGAIN. wow. Breathtaking.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Terror Train Pt. 1
OMG. I freaking love it. 0.o I'm too choked up for words.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Blood Brother
I knew you once, I knew you twice. All my life I thought you were nice. Good starting lines although you lost me at "I knew you twice" when you've ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Suffocating
The two suffocating bothered me for a while there but not so much to work on ;) It's as good as it should be. :) Kudos!
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Eleven Days In Hell #2
Hey you're back with the second one. Quite disappointing that you hung it for a drag read and nothing much in it. I know it would be torture that Arnold ...
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: I Compare You To The Moon
Now the trance ends, I look up at the moon and something is missing .... I begin to feel this anticipation, that it's going to burst in the end and ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Forgiveness
Don't listen to the comment before me. [no offense.] It was actually better that it was long because sawing it in half and throwing away the other would make this ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: The Cockroach and Michael Carpenter
Drowsy! [I can't help call you by it instead of Kaye. -_-] I hate you for being so fascinating. I mean your work, it's fascinating. -_- Lol, down to the ...
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Shadows
[s]Scratch[/s] kindly take away the second stanza please. Too mushy and irksome for your sake. Some days I wish I were a fable--I'd be satisfied knowing that soon you'd outgrow ...
Apr 19, 2008
