Random avatar

Echo090

  • General Articles Re: A brief history of boys I fancied as a teenager

    VIDEO SHOP GUY: A small independent video shop opened up across the road from my house, owned by a nice 30 something man and his mum. I was about seven ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Psithurism

    eek

    Jul 27, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A Lack of Socialization

    “Hi Christie,” Mark greeted her as he raised his hands. That move was the trigger for a high five without saying it. I supposed Christie was reluctant over the whole ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Soul Supplier

    CHAPTER ONE Once upon a time; in a land, at a time, where and when giants, dwarves, elves and all things alike seceretly incorporated with human living; once lived a ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rainy Day

    It was kind of flat, nothing made it impressive but it had things that made in unsatisfying. "I stare through the wind and water at the melting colors of parked ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Diary of a Lost Soul

    Overall, I think I do like it. Especially the part where you describe her eyes- my favorite. But one thing you missed was clarity. It was like half of the ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Breaking Rules

    Very nice. I like it.

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Staring Contest

    One word: funny. XD

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Fallen Star

    I like the poem, so emotional. But here are some things that turned me off. “I see the lights dear, I believe it is my time To go home to ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bard Chronicles: Chapter 1: Part 1

    Well for me, if the quote is quite obvious of who is telling it. Remove the I said or he said. But only do this if there are no additional ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    kind of bring back the early moments of harry potter when it was all not about fighting

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Angel and Demon~prologue

    Why not try putting space on your next chapters, but good start.

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of Destiny

    After a stressful day of a chasing gnome, cannibal-teddy bears, creepy wizard-ogre, and some three oversized dwarfs, Rayven had enough! He started his quest of his full of adrenaline waiting ...

    Feb 12, 2011


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. Brené Brown