User avatar

EbonyAutumn

  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Pieman is going to change a couple things in his post so it goes with my characters personality. She will pull her knife and only have flame in her hand ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Element- Chapter 1

    The sun’s rays melted onto the field, illuminating Coden’s young face. The young man danced around the field, swinging a sword overhead. It was such a wonderful day. He was ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Other Re: I Can

    I

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: My new novel's beginning.

    Definitely re-read and revise. I saw a couple typos, words spelled funny and such. I didn't notice any run on sentences and your grammar was good. I really like the ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Bio: Name: Autumn Leon Scaff Age: 26 Gender: Female Race: Fire Elemental Looking for: Revenge ^_^ Facial Features: Soft jaw line with nose and slightly plump lips to match. Incredibly ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    Name: Edward Cullen Age: 17 Race: Vampire Book or Movie: Twilight Appearance: White, tall, very defined muscles. about 6' 2" blond hair. Edward is about 5'8 if I remember correctly...should ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    May I add a character? Or are there too many at the moment? If you do allow me to join I don't plan on going into the tavern. Too many ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Angie -newly edited-

    I liked this piece a lot, but it was very emotionless, as a couple others have said. I know that you re-did a few things, but it still seems to ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elements chapter 1

    Very interested in reading more!

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi! I'm June and I am new here. I actually created a new thread before I saw this one :D. Oops, maybe I shall look closer next time. Just got ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    I use 'til all the time. Like: 'Til next time. It just looks kinda dorky if it's: Till next time.

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello. 0_o

    Jun 29, 2008


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)