Random avatar

Eavn

  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    if its a good vampyre book you are looking for then you HAVE to read The House Of Night series by P.C. Cast. its an amazing series with an amzing ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Any good books I can try?

    Unm great books are ll arond us but i think i have found one of the best series. i think you have heard of it. its called the house of ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lost hero

    I know and i cant wait to find out what life is like at the other camp. the next one is son of neptune so that means it has to ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I LOVE this series including his newest installment Fang. I love how we saw dark and twisted side of Angel and the rest of the flock for that matter. I ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I honestly loath books that are force fed to me from the spoon that is school. i absolutley hated To Kill a Mockingbird and I just finished Great Expectations. why ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mortal Instruments Trilogy

    I absolutley loved this series. i felt the actual death of valentine could have been a little bit more dramatic but overall i loved the book. what do you think ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lost hero

    First i sadly have to disagree by saying harry potter kills percy jackson :!: :!: :!: but none the less percy jackson was a great series and i believe it ...

    Dec 9, 2010


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451