-
Re: My Soul Mate
I agree 100% with lexi that there is nothing wrong with being geeky. lol and i loved the poem like she said it felt so "out of the heart" as ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: The Girl with Empty Eyes
wow i really like this poem the rhyming scheme of it kept me reading through and made it flow very nicely. i really it keep writing i cant wait to ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Chrysanthemum Eyes
wow really loved this poem made me sad to thin kof some events that happend in my life to make me feel more for this poem and it just really ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Dread the Dark
i liked the poem i felt that the comparison with the pen and darkness was a little silly but none the less this poem was really good. the stanzas are ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Forgotten.
the dark manner of this poem is wonderfull. its dark and depressing. i hope im right when i say it felt as if you had feelings behhind this poem bbecause ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: White Ravens
WOW this poem kept me reading on and on and i didnt even realize how long it was until i was finished and looked back at what i had read ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)
if its a good vampyre book you are looking for then you HAVE to read The House Of Night series by P.C. Cast. its an amazing series with an amzing ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Dective Cringle
December is a month dedicated to most people’s favorite holiday, Christmas!!! Who’s in charge of Christmas? Well, of course it’s the big man in red himself, Santa Clause. Every year ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: Any good books I can try?
Unm great books are ll arond us but i think i have found one of the best series. i think you have heard of it. its called the house of ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: The Lost hero
I know and i cant wait to find out what life is like at the other camp. the next one is son of neptune so that means it has to ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel
I LOVE this series including his newest installment Fang. I love how we saw dark and twisted side of Angel and the rest of the flock for that matter. I ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
I honestly loath books that are force fed to me from the spoon that is school. i absolutley hated To Kill a Mockingbird and I just finished Great Expectations. why ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: Regret
Wow i really like the imagery of this poem. the first few lines failed to draw me in but as you continued i began to love this poem. great writing
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: The Zenith Chapter 2
Chapter 2 My thoughts continued to stray away from their intended track and I found myself on a thought that always left me dumbfounded when I thought about it. “There ...
Dec 10, 2010 -
Re: to teens
Wow i really like this. I am truly happy that you didnt copy any lyrics from katy perry lol but like i said b4 this is great
Dec 10, 2010
