User avatar

ERANBEAR

  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Started/ Still Accepting)

    ERR MAH GERD, ERANBEAR YOU ARE A LEGEND, you haven't been on in awhile! JOIN WR2 how am I a legend?

    May 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Started/ Still Accepting)

    Name: Freddy Jones (still thinkin') Age: 16 Parents: either Aphrodite Appearance: Photo on 2013-04-17 at 10.29 #2 - v.01.jpg 5'11'' decently muscular great smile Personality: very goofy, flirtatious,

    Apr 26, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    God, I missed all my peeps!

    Feb 8, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    What's good, mothertruckers? I'm back from the dead! Alarvin is my new Co-Admin. I'll keep Alex or the King. If someone wants Alex and another wants the King, I'll either ...

    Feb 8, 2013
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wonderland Rift

    I know it's not the best to interrupt the flow of the writing. I just got online for the first time in...well...a long time. I am catching up with the ...

    Feb 7, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    Im just gonna be the mad hatter

    Dec 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    Name: Tate O'Hatter Appearance: Tate is a tall boy of 19. He is of average build. He has a stick straight shock of light blonde hair. His hair is of ...

    Nov 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    Actually, ignore my post, I am just going to be the mad hatter because the person in charge of him/her is obviously uninterested.

    Nov 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    can i still be your brother?

    Nov 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    Name: Dominique "Dodo" Perch (Jubiah's cousin) Appearance: He is very small. He is quite tan, but his skin tone alternates with the seasons like camouflage. He has jet black, long, ...

    Nov 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    just realized that...sorry guys...I posted.

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wonderland Rift

    James Anders Valentine "What?" She screamed, nearly sobbed. Minerva and I were blurry in front of her. "What do you want?" Haigha March decided to hop his ass on in ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    can someone include me (Alex or James) in their post so that I can find a way to incorporate myself into the storyline without breaking y'all's flow?

    Nov 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    I thought so

    Nov 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wonderland Rift DT

    is Haigha a male or a female because I noticed that in two posts, he/she was referred to in different genders

    Nov 24, 2012


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker