User avatar

ELven-Maiden

  • Archive Re: The Mirror Rhymes

    oooh, awesome!!! I have no time now, though. Give me a while; I'll come up with a character...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Cursing and swearing angrily, Reiko kicked sand at the fire with his good leg, trying to smother it out. They had come all the way to Africa, and they had ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    *omg, thank you kitty for posting! you rock! As to being bombed, unless its with Greek fire, I don't think it's possible in medieval times XD.* Kenran' eyes flicked towards ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    gdi, I can't get anything....I've been thinking about it for a while...anyone have ideas? cuz I've got nothing, and this story really doesn't have a plot.

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Yeah. I left out that last set of quotations...oops *Goes back and adds it in* yeah, he was yelling that part. Sorry for the confusion...*

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    *I've got an idea that might help the story move on a little...* "This is Slade," Layro said, gesturing to the tall, lanky young man--"And this is Jack." --pointing to ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada Part ll

    Gera's ears perked up at the thought of killing a priest--something she had always longed to do--but she followed Yeron back through the forest.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *our posts sort of conflict, Alzz...*

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    I think you're good, now that the story has been stopped for a moment...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Hunter glanced behind him, wondering about the footsteps and the friendly girls he had left behind. He felt bad simply leaving them, and now that he kenw about all the ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Should we establish some sort of plot before moving on? Or do yoo people think we should just plow ahead and see what happens?

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *well, this sucks. I don't get to get on very much, either, and my school computers block this site for some ridiculous reason. Anywho, let's see if we can start ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    ....Should we, like, backtrack? If so, where to?

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Yeah, that confused me too....

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    looks like we all are! XD Hello? Anyone besides me, TN, and WB?

    Oct 1, 2007


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf