User avatar

ELven-Maiden

  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Hold on, I'm getting confused, cuz some people are like medieval thieves while others are more modern. plus we have a king and such. Let's vote on a time period, ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    "Pleasant chap," muttered Caden. "'hey, i've come to wanr you with a knife in my hand! listen to me or die!' Freak." He turned and smiled at the others. "Let's ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Caden forced down a wave of panic, but he managed to keep his voice calm. "I'm not so sure if you are quicker than me, but that's beside the point. ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Caden pulled out his own knife and let thie blade flash ominously. "I'm listening," he growled. "But watch how you move. I'm touchy."

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Caden didn't even stay to find out who the newcomer was. Without a word, he darted out into the streets.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "I never had a pack," Syden replied. "I've been wandering for as long as i can remember." he thought about it for a while, then said suddenly, "Actually, I was ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Syden sighed and shrugged. "a night won't harm anyone," he said. "I'd better be back on my way in the morning, though."

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Syden shook his head. "I'd perfer to keep away from people who don't trust me."

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Molton was instantly concerned. "trouble? what do you mean by that?"

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Syden smiled and nodded to them both. "Humans are idiots, aren't they?" He nodded again, uncomfortable around "so many" people. he hadn't seen anyone in almost a year, and he ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Syden was slightly surprised that the girl had helped her--she looked human enough to him-- but he decided that help was too rare to pass by. He almost lazily killed ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Syden lay on a rocky ledge, glad to be in the sun after what seemed like months of darkness. truth be told, it had only been a few days, but ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    "Yeah, I'm recruiting," Caden replied, sitting up in the bed. "Why? You interested?" Btw- Mariah, it says in Grey's bio that Caden helped her escape when she was eight. Since ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Nuttycooky~ it's never too late to join! And if you want to be a Halfling, I don't mind.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Caden walked back up the hidden passageway to Molton's inn, pulling off his mask and running a hand over his face. Molton looked up at him as he entered the ...

    Jun 10, 2007


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi