-
Re: The Outlaws
"well, I'm sorry, but he's just left," Molton said with a shrug. "And I wouldn't suggest chasing after him; he's fast."
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"I'm sorry, it's just I've never been around my own kind for years," He said with a smile. "Your pack seems nice, if you get past the pleasantries of being ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The Outlaws
"Some rich bloke," Caden said evasively. He didn't really want to dwell on the subject; it was not a pleasant memory. "I'm a thief; dogs are trained to kill us." ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Syden looked back. "I was raised by a human," he said quietly. "He was killed for taking me in, though..." He sighed and shook his head, and disappeared into the ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The Outlaws
"I don't exactly like the way that sounds," Caden said. "And I don't trust canine. I have scars from my last encounter, and i hate dogs." Molton had to smile. ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"I've been alone for almost my entire life, I don't Fell comfortable around so many people!" he sighed and turned to all hte dead humans. Nicarga noticed with some revulsion ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The Outlaws
Caden frowned. "Okay, first of all, I don't even know your name, second of all, I don't trust animals, third of--" "help is help, Caden," Molton said firmly. "Does it ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Syden laid down on the ground and started to lick a wound on his shoulder, and he suddenly realized he was shaking. He hadn't been in a fight like this ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The Outlaws
"i like the idea," Caden said slowly. "But keep in mind that we don't have everyone to fight." he Went over to River and lowered his voice. "one fifth of ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The Outlaws
"Ah," said Molton, quietly. "Unfortunately, we're not sure whether we want to stand and fight or evacuate the city or--" His voice was drowned out among an outcry of angry ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The Outlaws
Caden swore luridly and rubbed his face. it was hot and his scar was itching something awful. Molton gazed at the man suspiciously; he couldn't see his face, and that ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The Outlaws
"I don't think we should fight," Caden said slowly. "First of all, we don't know anything about this force or who's sending them." "Wouldn't the king be sending them?" a ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"i'm Syden. Does that sound familiar to you?" he regarded her for a moment. "The hawk is the one i'm most familar with."
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Syden lifted his head. "You look familiar..." he said to the newcomer. "Do I know you?"
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: The Outlaws
he spun to find a blond girl and heaved a deep sigh of releif. "Don't you ever scare me like that again, DW." She pressed a finger to her lips ...
Jun 11, 2007
