User avatar

ELven-Maiden

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Syden shrugged. "i enjoyed being alone," he said softly, but now he knew it wasn't exactly true. He missed his solitary, but for some reason it was...lonely. he hadn't noticed ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    I know it seems like i'm posting a lot. sorry. :biggrin: Caden smiled at Alex, desparate to change the subject. "It's getting late. I'd better get to a bed soon ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Molton smiled. "Very well, I'll show you to your room."

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    "i know absolutley nothing about Liskano," Caden answered stiffly. "except my father knows quite a bit about him." Alex looked up at him. "Molton's your father?" "well..." Caden hesitated. "Not ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Molton sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "How long do you plan to stay?" he said, trying to change the subject. "I don't keep an inn to get ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Molton started up the stairs to his inn, then stopped. Someone was following him. After listening a moment, he relaxed and smiled. "Not many inns serve nonhumans," he said quietly. ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Caden found Alex, standing uncertainly in the square. "I'm sorry about your sister," he said quietly.

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Syden sighed an lowered his head into his paws. It seemed really...awkward would porbably be the best word, he decided. So many people with so many didfferent personallities, emotions...he shuddered. ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Caden started back to the inn, and Grey ran to catch up with him. "Are you going to fight?" Caden bit his lip, but he smiled at Grey and said, ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    "Trouble is, I don't trust Liskano," Caden said. "He tracked me down and threatened me. I work hard to be untractable, and I don't exactly enjoy it when someone waves ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Syden shrugged and stood back. He trusted Nicarga.

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Caden scowled and shrugged. "First sign of double-cross, though..."

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    "They do want to fight," Caden sighed. "But i wish we had a little more sense than that!" Then he bit his lip and shrugged. "But it doesn't seem like ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Syden sat in front of Telayna stubbornly. "Why would your body move before you could think?"

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Outlaws

    Caden glared at him. "Could you not just pop out of nowhere? It takes years off of my life." "Fighting does not appeal to me," Molton said. "We could lose ...

    Jun 12, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith