User avatar

ELven-Maiden

  • Archive Re: The Opression

    okay. ignore my post.

    Mar 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Sweeter With Time ~ Chapter 1

    A few typos, missing words and letters, but I'm not that good at them either, so I can't talk. :P I thought this was really good! There were some awkward ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Role play

    Albaster blinked as his brother suddenly disappeared from the room. Cursing luridly, he started after Kaige, determined to track them down.

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Role play

    Ahem. You forgot Kaige's brother, Albaster. :D

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    Is it okay if I add another characer? If not, then just delete this post. Name: Dria Age: unkown, but under two centruies. Gender: Female Race: drow looks: basic drow ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Light of Death

    Wow. Kinda creepy. You did a great job. You really freaked me out. The tone is perfect, though really creepy. I was shuddering through the whole thing. (I wasn't using ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tome of the Constellations: Chapter 3

    Niyana sat on the low straw matteress and rubbed her head. "I hate this," she groaned. "I really do hate this." Myles shrugged off his cloak, revealing his usual black-and-gold ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: House of Divinity Chp 1 part 1

    Wow. That really sucks for poor Iro. I really liked this! you have a great story going on here, and you've instantly caught me, the reader, in a trap I ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ariana of Saindon

    Wow, that was really cool how you described everything! However, there were a few parts that sort of stopped the flow a little. I suggest you should shange things like ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: umm.... I'l think of one later (revised edition)

    Awesome! It was a little fast for me to keep up, and I wanted a little more action between the man and Tamia. Slightly disappointing when they just stop. Add ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Hunters Chapter 1

    (Note--I've changed the name Selethra to Eldra, simply because it's a better name than Selethra. But I'm still struggling. If you have any better ideas, please tell me about them! ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 ~ Delivery

    Dang. I read it too fast. Now I have to wait until the next chapter, lol! A little awkward worrding here and there. It didn't seem like a story; it ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Teabag Rocket

    Don't tell Robert this. He'll light the teabag on fire and then some :O Anyway. I thought this was really cool. The ending, I thought, was very good. [Quote: Snoink ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Other Re: Fight & Tension Study

    the Aiekeir i told you was ten years old. This is the 24-year-old Aiekeir. there's a huge different. when something as sudden and drastistic happens, your personality usually changes just ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Omg, Dragons are sooooo close!!! COME ON, DRAGON CHUMS!!!!!!!

    Mar 9, 2007


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina