User avatar

ELven-Maiden

  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I have no clue what to do, but I really don't want to shoot anyone, unless somone has an idea and wants me to shoot them. But Really, I'm stuck, ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    I'm in!! Name: Helen Race: Human, resident of Black River Age: 15 occupation: Thief appearance: dark skinned with short black hair and wicked green eyes. Doesn't trust monsters, like most ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Mirror Rhymes

    Christy took a rose from the hair assecery rack and clipped it to her hair. It was a pale pink, and it matched very well with her hair and complexion. ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Kenran cursed himself and pressed himself against the tree. The tension must be taking years off his life, he decided. It was entirely crazy to be here in the first ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "Sounds good," Kenran said, but the reality was, the entire thing set his nerves frying. "But things are bound to go wrong." It always does around the Forest people, the ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Mirror Rhymes

    *XD your write, it would sound better. drives me nuts when people say funnest....grr...* Christy smiled and rolled her eyes. She never had enough money to waste on pleasure shopping, ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #8

    Well, that sucks. I've read all the other chapters and will crit them, I promise. Man, I used to like Christian. Why do all the cute guys turn bad? XD ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Dude, this is awesome! He ran his fingers through his long, golden hair comma splice. It should be a period. W hat was it? Aronn drew his sword, something did ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "The Sea assasins don't take spies lightly," Kenran said, biting his lip. "They know from personal expirence how damaging they could be to an enemy." He glanced over toward camp, ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Reiko slowly bent to the ground and picked up his gun, glancing around him widely. He was surrounded by demons! Perhaps he could shoot one before being attacked, but he ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Mirror Rhymes

    "I'm great!" Christy answered, but it didn't really sound very enthusiastic. "I just wish we'd skip all the ridiculous meetings and wash out the State." That wasn't very enthusiastic either. ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Reiko swore and dropped the gun. He didn't know what sort of Herskon she was, but apparently she was something dangerous. There was no point in running with his stupid ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Reiko took a step back, and he pulled out his gun. "It may not be able to shoot," he admited as a few drops of water trickled out of the ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    k, I'll be gone for a while, but i' should be back on in an hour or so*

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Reiko laughed. "I'd like to see how far you can move."

    Oct 20, 2007


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury