User avatar

ELven-Maiden

  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #4

    "Not only was I robbed, oh no, my beautiful wife and two children were victims in the robbers killing spree. I see you are surprised. Yes, well, I had two ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #3

    The next day, Christian went to school, and did not mention anything about Krobeth. He didn’t exactly know why he did; he just didn’t feel right about talking to anyone ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #2

    I agree with the others: too much telling. It does seem a little cliched, but if you look at my stories, you'll find cliches all over the place. Cliches aren't ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    I have one thing to say: John was a football jock. He was tall, dark and muscular. John flexed as he approached the group of giggling girls. John was obviously ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Alright, I'm in! same exact character, Reiko. name: Reiko Age: 17 Race: human Appearance: short black hair cropped carefully above his ears. Hazel eyes and bony, angular features. Tall and ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    Dragons, totally. Our numbers have grown; we shall overtake the tyrant monkies! XD Horace, all the way. Go Horace! *puts him in her siggy*

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Kenran sighed and leaned against a tree, rubbing his face. Good thing it was dark; they would've fished out his lies instantly if they had been able to see his ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds ~ Part I of III

    OMG!! you didn't reveiw anything first! :smt012 go reveiw 2 pieces of work now! :smt079 But, anyway, down to the crit. Style's good. I could've sworn your brother wrote this. ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Kenran turned to the sound of the call and cursed. He knew it would happen. And now all he had was Amanta, and what could she do? then again, what ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *Right XD I see that now* Reiko woke up on the floor of some room he didn't recongize. For a moment he freaked out, trying to remember what had happened ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Helen spun around, frantically searching the darkness. There was nothing there. "Paranoia," she muttered to herself, trying to turn around. But she couldn't. Then she noticed a slight haze in ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    No, don't kill him, he's awesome. But Kitty just talked about a couple who freed her, adn then Silver comes and frees her, and i got confused...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    *Wait....now I'm confused....*

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Reiko couldn't sleep. He sat against the wall of the boat, the sound of the boat too loud to fall asleep. He recongized Kresko, and it shocked him that he ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Helen stayed in the shadows, heart pounding. Her brother had always called it a "thief's instinct" whenever they felt something was wrong. She had found the perfect place to rob, ...

    Oct 29, 2007


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight