User avatar

ELven-Maiden

  • Archive Re: The Others

    * I do too. Tony? When you get back, will you post?*

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    *no! THIS MUST NOT DIE!!! :smt011* Hunter glanced around wildly, looking for some way of escape. He didn't want to be late returning to his uncle... *But, alas, I have ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    *I dunno....:(*

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Loyals

    *Sorry I haven't posted here since forever. Thanks for not killing Hendrea, guys!* "He didn't belong here," Hendrea answered, feeling fear crawling towards her. Aluara turned to here. "Pardon?" "He ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Reiko was still in the halway when the staff started cooking in the kitchen. Nobody noticed him. He stood leaning against the wall, staring blankly at the ceiling, vaguely feeling ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "I'm wrapped in reason," Reiko muttered under his breath. "Not prejudice." He turned away, his rage seething, trying to push memories he didn't want to remember out of his mind.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "I do," he snapped. "I thought we had established that." he bit his lip and turned away. "It's a safe haven, right?" he said, softer. "I couldn't destroy one when ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "They'll know I'm lying," he said ttersly, frustrated at having to expalin something that was so obvious to him. "They'll come after me, They'll find some way to trick me ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "The police are on my tail!" he shouted, also lettin ghis temper escape from under him. " What do you mean, that's not a big deal?" *stabs flipping writers block ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Reiko sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Really, you're not interested in it." "Really, I am," Geomana replied, relentless. Reiko thought for a moment, trying to find a ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Arabian Knights

    Jhadi winced one more time, clutching his stomach, then relaxed and pretended to faint. He knew they would most likely check his pulse, and "check" if his coma was real, ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *yeah, well...lol* Reiko found the kitchen accidentally. No one was around, the staff wasn't working yet... He stepped in, listening carefully to make sure that no one was nearby. glancing ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *grr.....lol. jk. have fun where you guys are at.*

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    *somebody add*

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Arabian Knights

    The captain turned to a pirate. "Get a the doctor," he said, then, casting a wary glance at his captives, he whispered to the pirate. Jhadi was only able to ...

    Aug 30, 2007


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li