User avatar

EKK15

  • Contests Re: REPRESENT! (A contest by Queer Inklings)

    I'm good with anything!

    Dec 2, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Quotes!

    "People either inspire you, or they drain you. Choose them wisely." "Time is all we have and don't." "In French you don't say 'I miss you', you say 'tu me ...

    Nov 25, 2017
  • Contests Re: REPRESENT! (A contest by Queer Inklings)

    @EKK15 --> Could you unlock that pad to be public so we can view it, please? I imagine very few people outside our club will view this thread, so your ...

    Nov 5, 2017
  • Contests Re: REPRESENT! (A contest by Queer Inklings)

    This is the poem I'd like to enter in the contest! Thanks! -E

    Nov 4, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do You Know You Love Someone?

    Hi all! I'm puzzled with a question: How do you know you love someone? Let me know if you have any thoughts :) -E

    Aug 23, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How do you fall in Love?

    Love is everything. It's carrying a tiny piece of someone else's heart with you. It's waking up and wanting them there. It's wanting to tell all the good news and ...

    Aug 16, 2017
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Discrimination of LGBT community

    Hi I'm new to this but I just wanted to say that everyone deserves love. Everyone. Whether you're gay, straight, asexual, trans, bi, pan, or anything else, you're a human ...

    Aug 16, 2017


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire