User avatar

EAThomas

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: His Mystery is My Destiny

    First off, this is not really my type of thing. It’s very, very short. There’s not really enough room to expand it into a real story. It’s more of a ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Frankenstein Children

    (This is a part of a novel I started working on last year. I got over 57 pages and over 20,000 words before I realized that I couldn't get much ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Man Across the Lake

    First paragraph: “I didn’t know who the man was or what he was doing there.” Change the “or” to “nor”. Remember: either or; neither nor. Okay, done now and wow... ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The end of Oz

    I’m not sure exactly what you meant, but I don’t think you mean to say “my face felt in awe.” I thought that maybe you were looking for “fell”, but ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Scripts Re: The Butterfly Effect

    (This was a one act play I wrote for my University's One Act Play Festivle. I won, so I was able to produce my play. It isn't exactly what I ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Innocent; Chapter 1.

    Quick grammar check on the first line, hear instead of here, really easy mistake. The sudden direct address in the first paragraph too… this is something that drives me crazy ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 1, part 1 of 2)

    (The story of a girl who killed herself and then decided to blog about it. shortened for your convenience) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I killed myself. I did no

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ashes To Ashes

    First thought: I thought the main character was female until specifically told otherwise. This isn’t necessarily a criticism, as the first time I picked up an Agatha Christie novel I ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Old Man in the Street

    This isn’t so much a short story as a vignette. Nothing really happens, which is fine as an exercise. The quality is pretty good. I was a little confused by ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Right Where I Want You

    Ahh… a story from the land where everybody’s a rapist! That is one of three complaints I have. The other is that you wrote his instead of he’s. The last ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: His Name Was Joel

    His name was Joel, and at the time I liked him very much. He was one of those guys, you know, the one you just know your mother wish you’d ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    First section done so far: Right now I can pretty clearly say that this is not my type of work. I’m reading this because you obviously put so much time ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Medusa part 1

    Oleander Oleander was the Prince of Fairies, heir to the throne of Queen Titania and her consort Oberon. Oleander had been a wild child in his youth, practically a disciple ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Everybody, I'm new (really? I couldn't have guessed! *fakesarcasmsarcasm*), and clearly nervous or I wouldn't be inserting such bad jokes this early in. I'm 20... I just turned 20 ...

    Jan 1, 2011


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain