User avatar

EAThomas

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Song

    I’m a few paragraphs in and I haven’t really decided if I like this yet. Your word choice is well… interesting, which may or may not be in a bad ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Medusa part 2

    Layover Dmitri scrolled through his e-mail again. Sometimes his blackberry was the most useful thing in the world, and other times, like now, it felt like a useless little piece ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Buckley and Rivers

    A few very quick grammar bits and then I’ll start on content: "Yes, you were singing, Hush Here Comes A Whizz Bang." You should put quotes around “Hush Here Comes ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Frankenstein Children

    I'm sorry for filling up your wall with a long description, ... To be honest, your story wasn't bad.... Don't hesitate to contact me if you ever need another review. ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 2)

    This is a really short post because the next one's really long. These aren't so much chapters as blog posts... hence the title of the work. Wow, it has been ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Against the Sunrise

    I’m not really sure where to start. There were a few odd little errors I’ll cover first, and then on to my actual review. First off I’m not sure if ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vivian

    I disagree with the above review. It might could use more verbs, but it’s not a poem, it’s a vignette. The point of a vignette is something that does tell ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nightingale (1/3)

    Okay, so this is my long short story. It's pretty long, but it's really good. I'll try to post all of it for critique in the next few days. A ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted-Prologue

    Let’s start out with this: I don’t like vampires. They are a big turn off for me. I’m not just talking about Twilight vampires I’m talking about Dracula level vampires. ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Frankenstein Children

    I can't think of anything else, but feel free to direct any queries or further concerns to me by replying directly to this review. Man I'm totally still learning my ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jeffy

    (This is one of those things that you write as a charatcer, but you know no one's ever actually going to buy it because it's so insane. So this a ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vanish - Chapter 1

    Wow… holy crap do I want to know what’s going to happen next. Okay, so let’s run over a few quick things: For an actually book chapter this is terrible ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Spirit and the Fool

    To start out, it’s 3:20 in the morning, and I’m fairly tired fight now. That being said I was able to read your story, and it kept my attention for ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 1, Part 2 of 2)

    (The story of a girl who killed herself and then decided to blog about it) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay, I will try not to let my thoughts wander off

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How it Ends

    Okay… really creepy! I’m not sure if this is what you meant… but the nameless narrator just seems like a stalker. If you don’t want him to seem like a ...

    Jan 4, 2011


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.