User avatar

Dynamo

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: An Angel Reborn

    Ahh... revenge. The catalyst for a good fantasy fiction. Your work is very well thought out. Very nice descriptions. What I would suggest though is after writing a chapter of ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: 300- village attack

    I'd say that's pretty good for a beginner. I like your use of big words, "grotesque", "unfaltering". That comes from writing poems and songs all the time, am I right? ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MoonMagic..Chap.1

    You have given me a critic, now I am obligated to do the same. That, and it's a pretty good piece of fiction. Well, the only suggestion I have is ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon

    This has been my first review since... well... as long as I can remember. I've been pretty busy with Japan and everything and I've got to sign up for school, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His Fable

    Hmm... Its a good story, yes. But, I'll admit I was tempted to stop reading to do something else. Try giving a little more dialogue in between when the characters ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: (the smell of Fear, now): The Shadow.

    Very interesting usage of suspence. Good discriptions. I don't think that even I could do better than that. So far, you're off to a good start for your future as ...

    Jan 20, 2006


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah