User avatar

Dynamo

  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    After writing in the storybook forums for a while I have met many great writers. I was just wondering, who do you all think is the best storybook writer on ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    This is all very enlightening. Thanks for helping me clear everything up and getting a better understanding of the actually meaning of the story. To tell you the truth, I ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    Good point. Anyone else have any thoughts on the subject?

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    But why would he want to make us different if we were working together so well in the first place, hmm?

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    In the Bible there is a story about the tower of Babel. It says that the race of man, at the time, was the same color and spoke the same ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Nate, A Cheater?

    That's what I meant, adding. And think about it, aren't you guys so worked up about it that you all want to work together to take him down? I mean, ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Nate, A Cheater?

    Have you guys ever thought that maybe Nate purposely earned so many points so we would all work harder at taking him off the list?

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    I don't think I posted anything yesterday. I was frustrated that it was down everytime I tried to visit the site, but I just accepted that it would be up ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    I believe everyone of every religion should celebrate Christmas. It's true that Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ, but the actual point of celebrating it is to ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Video Games = New Age of Warfare

    You guys are missing the point. Do you think kids who play video games all day long will, one day, become the world's deadliest soldiers without even knowing it?

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Video Games = New Age of Warfare

    This is something my dad said to me once. You all know how much technology keeps growing over the years and how addicted today's youth is to video games, right? ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    Discipline, hands down. It may sound insensitive, but at such a young age the only thing a child listens to is the threat of violence. Most people may think spanking ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I honestly don't see what the problem with gays adopting, or marrying for that matter? Let me put it to you this way: Do two men or two women who ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    In Calgary, from 1885 to 1996, people using the sidewalks or streets had to avoid running, racing, crowding or jostling each other. The throwing of snowballs, ice or stones was ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Until 1996 it was illegal for children to be out-of-doors alone in the evening in Edmonton. Children under the age of 14 (or children that looked that age) had to ...

    Mar 19, 2008


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn