User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    Cool. I didn't know it could do that. --->

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    I guess you couldn't help it, could you? Well anyways, since YWS is closing down, I want to see what its like to get 10000 points. I no it may ...

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Honesty is the key to any relationship. if you can fake that, you're in.

    May 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    I have nothing against Chuck Noris. But the jokes about him are always funny. Also, I couldn't think of any other jokes to post at the time. Time for you ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Cildren check under their beds for the boogy man. The boogy man checks under his bed for Chuck Noris

    May 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    What kind of bees make milk? Boobees!

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    When Chuck Noris jumps into a river, Chuck Noris doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norised.

    May 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Do you ever get that time where you thought of a very funny joke but no one is around for you to tell them? That's what this topic is for. ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?

    Thanks for the insight everyone. Before I put up this post I always thought Pat Buchanan was some kind of movie star like Chuck Noris or Bruce Willace.

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?

    Am I the only one on this site who doesn't know who Pat Buchanan is? Please fill me in.

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!

    Lol, I'm all hocked up on chocolate, too. Happy Easter everyone!!!

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!

    Beep! (lol)

    Apr 16, 2006


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb