User avatar

Dynamo

  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Note: SamansaKun is my sister, and yes, Tylor is my real name. Don't spread that around too much though. Kamui is the name of the exchange student that came to ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    On Saturday I stayed over night at the Olympic Center so I could help with an orientation with some inbound students. The Olympic Center was originally used for when the ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Let's see, what should I talk about this time? Oh, I know! On Saturday I went to my first kendo class. It was really fun and good exercise. My kendo ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hi, I'm back. Not much has happened since the festival but I'll try to make this as interesting as I can. I've been pretty money crazy since I came here, ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Ok, hopefully I can remember everything I wanted to say this time. First, I want you to think of how many vending machines you see every day in America or ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey, it's me again! I know it's probably been a while since I last posted, but like I said I'll try to post whenever I find a computer. You'd think ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Konichiwa! Here I am, posting from an Internet Cafe. A lot has happened to me since I last visited YWS. First, I want to tell you about Japanese toilets. The ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Its been two days since I arrived on the 13 hour flight and let me tell you, jet lag is not fun. In fact last night I gave up on ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Ohaio gozaimasu! (greetings) It's finally happened, I've made it to Japan. Access to the Internet in Japan costs more than it does in my home country of Canada, so due ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Farewell..... for 10 months

    I will be in Japan for 10 months starting in September and ending in July. If I am unable to post at this site while in Japan then I just ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts: What's your theory?

    (In regard to my first post) These are just theories, no one is right or wrong. Your body has electricity that causes it to move or feel. When you die ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts: What's your theory?

    Ok, here's my theory on how ghosts are created and how they interact with people. Your body's nervous system is composed of hundreds of pathways for body electricity to flow ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I like to buy books instead of borrowing them. I'm kind of a collector.

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    JAPAN!!! Where the EP3 players and the PSPs are only fifty bucks!(Well, close to that amount.)

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    Someone moved this post. It used to be in onther fiction.

    May 19, 2006


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind