User avatar

Dynamo

  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey everyone! I went to the zoo the other day. I saw pandas. There's not much to say about it. I mean, it's a zoo, there's lot's of animals. Anyway, ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry for the long wait guys, I wanted to post again after I went to Tokyo Disney Land so I could tell you all about it. Regrettably, I haven't gone ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Penus

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    I'd have to say Play Station 3 because of the graphics. The Nintendo Wii would be my second choice, I'm looking forward to all the shooting games that will be ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    Wanna know something cool? Pokemon Diamond and Pearl have come out for the DS in Japan, and so has the new Pokemon Stadium game for the Wii! You know what ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I agree, the movie was terrible compared to the book, can you say plot hole? There was lot's of stuff that they left out, but that's Hollywood for you. Whenever ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?

    I got $500 for Chrismas. I got to spend $200 however I liked, but the $300 had to last me for the rest of the month.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I have two goals in life. 1. I want to become a famous author. I want the stories I write to be known world wide. 2. I want to become ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey, everyone. It's me again. Again There's not much for me to talk about, but I think My host family will be taking me to Tokyo Disneyland next weekend. There's ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry for not posting last week. I didn't have anything interesting to post, plus I forgot. Not much to talk about this week. Finding good host families in Tokyo is ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Reply to AmberKun: Yeah, I believe you on all that stuff, even the part about ASIMO. You may have seen him run, but guess what? I saw him dance! HAH, ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry to keep you all waiting, I couldn't get a hold of a computer until after the holidays. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to Hokkaido because I didn't have ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Merry Christmas! I hope you're all getting your share of snow, because over here we're having a snow-less Christmas. I remember it snowing here only once and that was a ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Ok, before I start I want to say that I'd like to put in entries every week, but to do that I need more points in order to continue without ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    I started out writing this journal with about 500 points. I thought that if I post once a week I wouldn't have to worry about running out, cause each post ...

    Dec 4, 2006


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind