User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Me first! Who would win? The Hulk vs. Superman. Note that supes can easily move planets, but Hulk strongest one there is.

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Here's a fun game. This game is quite simple, you first have to answer the question that the person before you asked, then you ask your own question. The best ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey, it's me again! So, I have some small facts to share with you all, nothing big this week. Many Japanese people own a dog, but Japanese people are used ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    ( . Y . ) = Boobies!

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey everyone! All is going well here in Japan. I'm trying to try different foods as often as I can. Just the other day I tried udon, it's a type ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Jokes from this post are from http://www.vgcats.com. What's the difference between a beehive and Steam?* One's got less bugs. How many robot masters does it take to change a lightbulb? ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Internet comics

    I felt obligated to post this topic because I wanted to tell you all about an Internet comic site I've found. It's called 8-Bit Theater at http://www.nuklearpower.com. This comic is ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Video Game Malfunctions

    Let me tell you about what happened to me last night. I'm a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! and I love the game for the DS, Nightmare Troubadour. I played the game ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Video Game Malfunctions

    This post is for all you gamers out there to rant about all those times a glitch in a video game ruined your gaming experience. Because we all know how ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey everyone, it's me again. In Japan right now it's spring vacation. Spring vacation usually lasts about a month. Since I have nothing to do at my host family's house ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    I've got an idea. How about "Master Writer" or something like that. Cause you got to admit, if you do get to 2000 posts you deserve to have the word ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    OK, it's that time again. First I want to tell you about a new means of studying that I've found. Not only is it fun but it's also cheap. I've ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dreams

    In the past few years I've had many interesting, funny, desturbing dreams. During this time I began to noticed patterns in my dreams which I'm going to share with you ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Surviving a Zombie Attack

    1. Organize before they rise! 2. They feel no fear, why should you? 3. Use your head: cut off theirs. 4. Blades don't need reloading. 5. Ideal protection = tight ...

    Feb 28, 2007


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus