User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because the stuff they actually use isn't meant to taste good in the first place. They use mind control serum that makes you want to eat nothing but candy, therefore ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: News Broadcast by Dynamo

    Have you heard the news? Vancouver has won the chance to host the 2010 Winter Olympics! Yay Canada! But now it seems that people all over the world have started ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    gnisufnoc fo tuo skcik sih steg doG esuaceB If the Thing dances is it called a "Thingamajig?"

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    OK, what should I talk about this time? Well, first I guess I should talk about the holiday I didn't full understand. It's called "Hana-mi," which means cherry blossom viewing. ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because God's favorite hobby is to make casualty cry. If God gets hungry, does he make a sandwich out of the universe and eats it?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Green. (A donkey kicked me in the face when I was a kid) What is the answer to the ultimate question?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because they were all hippies living in the pot filled 60's. Why does my brain hurt?

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    It's all a conspiracy, man. The government doesn't want us to find out, but the wizard's actions that are deemed as "wonderful things" include human sacrifices and urinating. He keeps ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I'd say you would get into thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much trouble. I stuck the pointy part one of those small green army guys up my nose. I think it went a little ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    I don't even know how to pronounce that word!... 6/10 Syphilis

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    What do I feel about the... uh, that's a trick question, right? I folded a portable hole and now the sky is purple. Thats bad... right?

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Thursday I think. If you turn a bag of infinite holding insideout and put it over your head, will you be able to walk through walls?

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Wait, what was the question?

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Forget I asked, I already know the answer. Febreeze. Febreeze solves everything. I asked a witch if she could use her magic crystal ball... thingy to predict the winning numbers ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    There is a 50% chance the answer is "yes", but there is any equally good chance that it could also be "no." Does anyone know how to get rid of ...

    Mar 27, 2007


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA