User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    OK, before I start I want to tell you all that me and DQ want to revive The Kingdom of Evandor usergroup, but in order to do that we need ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Australia Has Edged Out Canada!

    What the- Canada's taking it in the pants again? That won't go over well with some of us. Maybe we'll vent our rage by burning down the White House again.

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    Am I a gamer? The answer is... HELLS YEAH!!! Before the new systems came out (Xbox 360, Wii, PS3) I had all three of the competitor systems. Now I'll have ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The English language is slowly dying...

    i doesnt nows wat yoo gays ar toking abot. thers nothing rong with haw peepal ar speling thes daze.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    4/10 I don't get it...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Before I start my journal this week I want to tell you all about a project I'm working on in YWS. I know I said I wouldn't' be able to ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    Most people are stupid, except for the smart ones. Because they're smart, not stupid ya know?

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    It needs more pixels to work and, therefore, costs too much money to make. Everyone knows that the sky is blue because sunlight bounces off the oceans and reflects the ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I don't know if I should tell you about the things I have dreamed about. The things I've seen in my sleep can cause a perfectly sane man to become ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    Magnetic ... Meh, it's so-so. 5/10 Ginormous. It combines two words that are used to describe things that are very very big. It's the only word accurate enough to describe ...

    Apr 2, 2007


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia