User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Time Travel

    There are two modes of time travel, fate vs. free will. Free will is the mode where your actions can and will change the flow of time, thus this can ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry about the one day delay for this entry. The library is closed on Mondays and so was WYS's office this week so I couldn't post anything. I did spend ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: How to kill a ninja

    I just thought it might be funny. You know, we all read it, we get a few laughs, it's not supposed to be important or anything I mean that's why ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: How to kill a ninja

    Not really, I just did this cause I was bored.

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: How to kill a ninja

    I think it would be a good thing to know how to kill a ninja, cause ya know, they're really deadly. If you want to live through a ninja encounter ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Kingdom of Evandor

    As you may or may not know, The Kingdom of Evandor is a usergroup dedicated to role-playing. It's been inactive for about a year now. What we want is to ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New planet found

    Who do I contact for X-wing reservations?

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    I came to Japan in mid October and I'll be going back home near the end of June.

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!

    Yes, and when that day comes we may even have our own convention.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Well, there's nothing much for me to say this week. I'm back to going to school after the holidays and I'm planning on seeing the new Spiderman movie with one ...

    Apr 23, 2007


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury